Please Install Flash Player
Download from here
Raw Gypsum is an evaporating mineral most commonly found in layered sedimentary deposits in association with halite, anhydrite, sulfur, calcite and dolomite. It is majorly used as a finish for walls and ceilings. In addition, Raw Gypsum Mineral is utilized in cement industry, paint fillers, fertilizers, and soil conditioners and as a binder in fast dry tennis court clay. Gypsum is Mined with the Help of Advance Methodology. Our Client Base is Since 1986, We are Positioned among the Foremost Raw Gypsum Suppliers Ansd Gypsum Powder Manufacturers of Various Grades.
Chemical Formula :- CaSO4•2(H2O)
Physical Characteristics :-
Uses of Gypsum :-
- Color is usually white, colorless or gray, but can also be shades of red, brown and yellow.
- Luster is vitreous to pearly especially on cleavage surfaces.
- Transparency crystals are transparent to translucent.
- Crystal System is mono-clinic; 2/m
- Cleavage is good in one direction and distinct in two others...
- Fracture is uneven but rarely seen.
- Hardness is 2 and can be scratched by a fingernail.
- Specific Gravity is approximately 2.3+ (light)
- Streak is white.
- Gypsum Board, also known as Drywall is mainly used as a finish for ceilings and walls.
- It is used in Cement industry
- It is used in Paint fillers.
- It is used as a soil conditioner and Fertilizer. Nova Scotia gypsum also known as plaister was the most commonly used fertilizer in the wheat fields of the United States in the late 18th and the early 19th century. Also, it is used in improving the quality of the Sodic soils.
- Used as a powerful binder in the Fast-Dry tennis court clay.
- Plaster of Paris (casting moulds, surgical splints, modeling)